Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sticking With It

Weight: 327.2

Yesterday was ROUGH. We were so busy all day we barely had time to breathe.

As soon as we all got up around 9am, I had three hard boiled eggs while Mike and the boys had pancakes. About 11am we left to go to Sam's Club and Walmart. While we were at Walmart, we got a call from Carmax letting us know the car was fixed. Great. Hurry and drive the groceries home, put away the perishable stuff, drive the hour to Riverside to get the car then drive the hour back. We did not get home and get situated until after 7pm. I hadn't eaten in almost 12 hours and I was STARVING. (While we were at Sam's the boys had had hot dogs. I could have had one without the bun, but I was still full from the eggs so I declined.)

I did good though. We were all tired and I opted not to actually cook dinner so the boys were gonna have grilled cheese. Instead of just saying screw it like I normally would, I chose to have some veggies and dip to get my hunger under control. Once I was together, I also had some string cheese and sliced summer sausage.

Now to just keep this drive up for another 200 or so pounds!

No comments: